I’ve heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father’s armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and… you have saved us all
Japanese Food Porn
the bear all tucked in!!!
You may not agree with a woman, but to criticize her appearance — as opposed to her ideas or actions — isn’t doing anyone any favors, least of all you. Insulting a woman’s looks when they have nothing to do with the issue at hand implies a lack of comprehension on your part, an inability to engage in high-level thinking. You may think she’s ugly, but everyone else thinks you’re an idiot.
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- person: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- person: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- person: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- person: well, are they at least free? like how people can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- person: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- person: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship too.
Elie Saab <3
elie saab s/s 2014
I really don’t GET the support some feminists have for famous women “coming out” (um) as feminists when these celebs bastardise the meaning of feminism in doing so. So WHAT if Taylor Swift announcing herself as a feminist makes young girls want to do the same? It really doesn’t matter if the entire damn female population ‘identifies’ as a feminist if their view of feminism is that it’s “about equality and not, like, being angry or protesting or anything lolz.” The whole damn world could ~believe in equality~ and stay the same forever because no one wants to make their oppressors uncomfortable or in any way challenge the status quo. I don’t care about making feminism popular because popular feminism doesn’t get shit done.
It was easy to get me to do this TV show. All the roles I’ve ever gotten, you’ve seen the roles I’ve gotten. They’ve been wonderful but so many of them have been downtrodden. They’ve been women who are pretty much asexual, they haven’t been realized, they have careers but no names. And all of a sudden I was given this opportunity to play someone sexy, mysterious, someone complicated. And it was a chance to use my craft. It was a chance to transform. It was a chance to surprise myself and the public. And I took it. - Viola Davis